No Sugar Company Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe
This Keto Chocolate Cake is the perfect dessert for your next spring picnic. Made with our delicious Keto Coffee, it has the rich and decadent taste of chocolate with a subtle hint of coffee. If you're craving a chocolate cake that's keto, but don't know where to start, this is the recipe for you! See below for step-by-step instructions to make this mouth-watering dessert the whole family will love!
Keto Chocolate Cake Recipe
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1h 25 minutes
Servings: 10 Slices
K, V, GF
Ingredients for Cake
3 ½ cup erythritol
2 cups warm No Sugar Company Keto Coffee
1 ½ cup finely chopped unsweetened baking chocolate
16 tablespoons salted butter + more for greasing pan
1 ⅓ cup coconut flour
5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
8 large eggs
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Ingredients for Frosting
1 ½ cups butter, softened
10 tablespoons cocoa powder (½ cup + 2 tbsp)
½ cup powdered stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Grease sides of 3-6 inch springform pans and line bottoms with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Sift together coconut flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder into a bowl. Stir until well-mixed and set aside.
- Microwave baking chocolate and butter in large heatproof bowl until just melted, heating in 30-second intervals, stirring in between. Whisk in sweetener, warm No Sugar Company Coffee, and vanilla. Whisk in eggs until smooth. Gradually whisk in sifted coconut flour mixture until completely incorporated.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan, spreading to sides and smoothing surface. Let stand for about 10 minutes; meanwhile, preheat oven to 300°F. Transfer pan to preheated oven, and bake for 55 minutes or until inserted toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool cake in the pan for 30 minutes, it will continue to firm up.
- Once the cake is cooled down, prepare your frosting.
- In a big bowl using a hand mixer, beat the butter until smooth and fluffy. It should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Beat in the cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract, starting at low speed and increasing to high once it gets incorporated.
- Beat in heavy cream. Start at low, then beat for 30 seconds on high again, until smooth and fluffy.
- Once the cake is cooled you can decorate it however you desire