This Dark Chocolate Fudge Keto Donuts recipe is perfect for the holiday season. These donuts are healthier than traditional donuts and take little time to bake. Enjoy this keto-friendly recipe that has no sugar - just rich, dark chocolatey flavour. Don't forget to share them with all your family and friends!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 donuts
K, V, GF
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 6 No Sugar Company Keto Bombs Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie, melted
- 2 No Sugar Company Keto Krax Peanut Butter, chopped
- 4-5 dried raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 12-count donut pan generously and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add your almond flour, erythritol and baking soda and mix well. In a separate bowl, add your eggs, apple cider vinegar and mix together.
- Combine all dry and wet ingredients and mix well, until just combined.
- Transfer the batter into a ziplock bag. Cut one end of the ziplock bag and gently squeeze out the donut batter directly into the donut pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, melt Keto Bombs over water bath. Once donuts are cool, dunk them in the melted chocolate and let them sit for 3-4 minutes on a wire rack, then top with Keto Krax and dry raspberries.