No Sugar Keto Gemz Cookies
Baking home-made cookies is the best - especially when they are no sugar and keto-friendly! Sprinkle our No Sugar Keto Gemz Dark Chocolately Peanut into your cookie batter for a delicious and colourful chocolate peanut surprise baked into every bite.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
Servings: 14 cookies
K, V, GF
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup sugar-free brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ⅔ cups fine almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup No Sugar Keto Gemz
- Add the butter and sugar to a bowl and beat it with a hand mixer until well combined and fluffy.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl again and add the remaining dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips and Keto Gemz.
- Use the rubber spatula to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl again to ensure all of the ingredients are well incorporated. Refrigerate the dough for at least 1 hour before baking.
- When you're ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a big ice cream scoop, scoop the dough and place it on the baking sheet. Repeat for remaining cookie dough. Note that the dough will spread during the baking process so be sure to leave room between the balls of dough.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes. If you like chewy cookies, you will need to bake them for 10 to 11 minutes.
- Remove cookies from the oven and quickly add some extra Keto Gemz on top, pressing slightly. Allow them to cool for a few minutes before digging in!