No Sugar Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Prep time: 30 minutes
Chill Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3-4 tbsp water
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 packages powdered gelatine
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- Vanilla extract
- 12 No Sugar Company Keto Bombs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Grease a mini silicone mold (12 cakes) with coconut oil, or line the bottoms and sides with strips of parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, melted butter, water and salt to a food processor or high-powered blender and pulverize until it comes together into a sort of sticky dough. Press the dough evenly along the bottoms of the prepared mold and put it to the fridge in the meantime.
- Add ricotta, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and erythritol to a food processor or high-powdered blender and pulverize until it becomes very smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatin: Sprinkle the gelatin over the cold water in a microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Stir to moisten - it should look like applesauce. Set aside for 5 minutes to soften. Once softened, microwave the gelatin for 20 to 30 seconds, until the gelatin is dissolved and liquid. Set aside to cool.
- Add the gelatin to the cheesecake and pour it over the bottoms. Even the batter and let it sit in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Once the cheesecake layer is set, melt No Sugar Company Keto Bombs over a water bath. Once they starts to melt add heavy cream and stir until everything is combined. Let it slightly cool down.
- Pour it over the cheesecake layer and chill it at leas for 3-4 hours.
- You can decorate your cheesecake with some whipping cream and additional cocoa powder.
Shop No Sugar Keto Bombs here.