No Sugar Keto Crinkle Brownie Cookies
This no sugar Keto Crinkle Brownie cookie recipe is a new way to elevate your Dark Chocolate Keto Bombs. These cookies will help you curb those chocolate brownie cookie cravings while cutting out sugar. Benefits of cutting out sugar include enhanced mood, better health and increased energy to name a few.
We also added Dark Chocolate Keto Bombs into this recipe because of the antioxidant properties found in dark chocolate. Antioxidants make sure the cells in your body remain healthy and can delay cell damage! Dark chocolate can also help fight inflammation, improve blood flow and protect your skin from sun damage. With so many benefits, why wouldn’t you add our Dark Chocolate Keto Bombs to your cookies?
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 40 cookies
- 2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups stevia or erythritol
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cups coconut oil, melted
- 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped Keto Bombs
- Some flaky salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or using a hand mixer on high speed, beat together melted coconut oil and granulated sweetener until light and fluffy. It should take around 3 minutes. Add the eggs, vanilla and beat for 1 minute.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and beat until combined. If using sugar free chocolate chips gently fold them into the dough. Form the dough into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 to 5 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and remove cookie dough from the fridge.
- Scoop and shape into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet
- Bake in preheated oven for 9-10 minutes, or until nearly set.
- Sprinkle with some flaky salt if desired.
Tried this recipe out at home and loved it? Tag us on social media @nosugarcompany to be featured!