No Sugar Keto Krax Cheesecake Balls
Sometimes the simplest treats are the best ones! Just four ingredients, and a bit of patience, will make you these No Sugar Keto Krax Cheesecake Balls. No baking required. Try out this simple recipe for a creamy snack covered in a crushed Dark Chocolate Keto Krax coating. A shareable snack that everyone will love!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
K, V, GF
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 oz smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp stevia
- ½ cup crushed No Sugar Company Peanut Crunch Keto Krax
- Let the cream cheese and peanut butter sit at room temperature until softened.
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese and sweetener, stirring until well-mixed and very smooth.
- Scoop out a tablespoon of the batter and with your hands form balls.
- Directly dip your balls into the crushed Krax, roll them around until evenly covered.
- Arrange on a lined baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.